Security is not a one size fits all product. Every home is different, and each end-user has different needs and concerns. Here are some things to consider before you decide which type of system is right for you:
DIY Security Systems
Although convenient and affordable, these systems may end up with faults in design, resulting in countless hours researching.
- DIY systems may not have the amount of technical support needed to troubleshoot unforeseen challenges.
- Consumer-grade products are often simplified versions of professional-grade products, due to the removal of robust features for easier DIY installation and a cheaper price point, and have the potential to open up a level of vulnerability to hackers.
- Although most DIY systems are wireless, it is easy to underestimate the technical difficulty of programming and Wi-Fi networking.
- Most DIY security systems need to stay connected to your Wi-Fi network and have batteries that need to be replaced frequently.
- Although quick and easy to set up, be prepared for more frequent ongoing maintenance.
Professional Security Systems
- Professional installers are always a phone call away and will have all of the required training, certifications, licenses, and tools needed to get the equipment installed and performing to the best of its ability.
- Security companies invest in knowledge. A good security company will always look for the best professional-grade product and keep up to date on local building codes and industry standards.
- Professional-grade products provide better quality, capability, reliability, and functionality and have smarter features for capturing recordings and events.
- Professional-grade products last longer and will typically have longer manufacturer warranties.
- When you are working with a professional security company, you are gaining years of experience in developing a professionally designed system that is customized to your individual security needs.
The Central Coast’s Leading Security System Company
Relax, we’ll take it from here.
750B Mattie Rd,
Shell Beach, CA 93449
ACO# 6815 | C10# 941457